Write a program that does the following:
- When the program start fork a new child process. The father process should wait for the child process to finish.
- The child process main thread should spawn 5 additional threads.
- Each thread should print: “I am thread number n” and terminate.
- The child process main thread should wait for all it’s threads to terminate. It should then print “Bye” and exit.
- When the child exists, the father should print “Goodbye” and exit
- To create a child process use – fork (man 2 fork)
- To wait for a child process use wait (man 2 wait)
- to create a new thread use pthread_create (man pthread_create)
- to wait for a child thread to exit use pthread_join (man pthread_join)